Friday 8 October 2010

French Horn


I'm learning the French horn and I love it.
Walking up the semi-detached street and
Knocking on his middle class door.
He smiles a coy smile as young lads do,
When faced with a woman like me.
I've dressed to impress, my tits on show,
They jiggle as I play the US Anthem.
'Was that OK?' I ask, taking the
Horn from my lips with a kiss.
'Oh yes,' he says, 'Very good, very good.'
I smile and put the horn back to my lips.
He's a very good teacher.
I like his style.
And I like the house full of books and antique rugs.
I could live here with my horn tutor one day,
Once we bumped his parents off.
And I can hear his mother in the kitchen,
Banging pans and chatting to their pet.
She sniffs when she sees me.
I sniff back.
And horn tutor blushes to his blond roots,
When I tell him I want to learn love songs.
'How's my embouchure this evening?' I ask.
When I leave I'm frozen in my shortest skirt,
But thoughts of French kisses warm me,
As I carry my case back to the high rise and
Put on my nightie and play Frere Jacques very loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment